Posted on 11 August, 2017
Supermicro today announced a new 1U All-Flash NVMe system developed in collaboration with Intel® that will deliver Petabyte Scale Storage and 40% higher thermal efficiency. With a total of 32 “ruler” form factor SSDs in a 1U system, this new NVMe solution will provide all NVMe capacity at petabyte scale in 1U of rack space with plans to support 32TB Rulers in the near future.
Supermicro offers the industry’s widest selection of optimized All-Flash NVMe systems. NVMe technology reduces latency, increases Input/Output operations per second (IOPS), and lowers power consumption. Supermicro All-Flash NVMe solutions will perform more work in less time which translates into lower costs and increased revenues. The new X11 generation All-Flash NVMe systems take this exceptional technology to the next level, offering even higher performance and first-to-market opportunities in Supermicro’s Ultra, SuperBlade®, and FatTwin™ product lines that support the latest generation Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family CPUs for up to 205W TDP.
Supermicro server solutions with NVMe support are targeted at Enterprise, Cloud, and Virtualization environments in a broad variety of applications.
Product focus: SuperServer 1029UZ-TN20R25M
Perfect for: Virtualization, Cloud Computing, High Density Enterprise Server, Software Defined Storage
- Dual socket P (LGA 3647) supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, Dual UPI up to 10.4GT/s
- Up to 3TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM or RDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 24 DIMM slots
- Up to 2 PCI-E 3.0 x8 slots (FH, FL)
- 2x 25G SFP28 Ethernet ports
- 20 Hot-swap 2.5" 7mm Drive Bays; up to 20 NVMe (CPU1: 8 NVMe + 2 NVMe/SAS/SATA3 hybrid, CPU2: 10 NVMe)
- 8 Heavy duty fans w/ optimal fan speed control; 2 air shrouds
- 1600W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%)
Enquire about this product
See more X11 NVMe solutions
Enquire about Supermicro's new X11 generation all-flash NVMe systems today